You’ve said: let’s ALL get together … and we hear you!
We at the Professional Association of Innkeepers International (PAII) extend the invitation to national, regional, state innkeeper associations, innkeepers, aspiring innkeepers, interim innkeepers, vendors/industry partners, to meet conveniently in the heartland of America for the major event of 2017
WHAT’s in it for YOU?
Vendors / Industry Partners: travel to one large gathering, present your services and educational sessions to larger audiences of your clients and potential clients.
Innkeepers / Interim Innkeepers /Aspiring Innkeepers: THIS is where you’ll meet ‘everybody who is anybody’ in the Innkeeping industry. It is one stop-shopping.
National, Regional, State Innkeeper Associations:
- We look forward to collaborating with YOU on a program to exceed the expectations of all of our members. For example:
- Your Association receives revenue from a commission on each of your members who attend the conference (non-PAII member).
- Your Association is provided with complimentary meeting space – gather your members for business, networking, and fun. Reserve soon!
- Your Association could be spared the time-consuming job of conference planning - consider America's Innkeeper Conference YOUR conference.
- We welcome your input and our professional Conference Coordinator is on it.
America’s Innkeeping Show features these educational tracks:
GET SMART – Integration of smart products into your inn.
GET UNPLUGGED – Yurts, outdoor living, incorporating back to basic retreats to your inn.
GET IT TOGETHER – What needs to be in place to protect yourself, legally, insurance policies, building codes, upgrades, etc.
GET COOKING – all things food related, sanitation, menu design, recipes, food costing
GET SOCIAL – working your way into the social media circus and how to manage it once you’re there.
GET ORGANIZED – Financials, Taxes, PMS, Human Resources, How to take your own vacation
GET NOTICED – Marketing, advertising and more marketing
GET HOOKED – Weddings, planning and catering
The details for America’s Innkeeping Conference & Tradeshow
WHEN: Sunday, March 26 through Wednesday, March 29, 2017
WHERE: Saint Charles, Missouri – just outside of Saint Louis
- Saint Charles Convention Center with the attached Embassy Suites Hotel (full breakfast + evening cocktails, $154 sgl/dbl rate)
- Within a 6 hour drive of 9 states (5 hours to Nashville, 5 hours to Chicago)
- Lambert St. Louis International Airport (STL) services most major airlines with direct daily flights
- Convention Center & Hotel is a 15 minute ride from the airport
For more information check out http://www.innkeepingshow.com